Monday, October 25, 2010
Kate loved the towel animals
Kate just went on her maiden voyage to Canada and New England. The Kids Club was a life saver. She was maybe one of two kids on the whole cruise so she had five youth counselors all to her self! Cruising is a great option with kids. Kate still talks about going back on the big boat to play in the balls.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
On the second day of our cruise my new, barely been used camera broke! So we bought a new camera abroad the Disney Magic. The new camera did a fine job, but for some reason all the pictures I've taken with this camera will not downland into blogger. Here's what we've been up to...
- We had an amazing rest of the cruise. We visited so many great places like Tunisia, Naples, Rome, Cinque Terre and Nice.
- We've been to Jackson, WY twice to visit my parents and enjoy the beautiful mountains.
- Kate had her first dance recital. It was so cute!
- Kate fell in love with Toy Story
- Kate's pretty much potty trained
- Konan had a Birthday