Monday, May 5, 2008

Random Thoughts

Going to work last week was actually really fun. I forgot how much I love to talk travel. Of course I was sad to leave Kate, but she was in good hands. I was very nervous about the whole feeding situation. Kate hadn't fed from a bottle all that much and I wasn't too excited to pump at work. Thankfully both worked out. 

Kate learned to rollover last week and since then she rolls every chance she gets. They say to always put your baby on their back to sleep, but what do you do if she rolls the second she's laid in her crib?

The past few nights Konan and I have been watching the documentary called "Long way around." It's about Ewan McGreggor's (Moulin Rouge and Star Wars) journey with his friend around the world.  They ride their motorcycles from London to New York traveling east. It's a fantastic watch! They ride through some of the most remote spots in the world and traverse unbelievable terrain. I highly recommend! ** Disclaimer there are few "f" words in the mix.**

Konan has started riding his bike to work. Go Konan!!!

7 comments:

Staci said...

I am glad to hear that it went well! Where did you pump at? Is Konan seriously riding his bike to work? That is a flippin' long bike ride! Wow! Now that is what I call exercise! Good for him!

Greg and Jana said...

Robyn,
I found your blog through Staci's. Glad to hear that your back to work :)No mother ever wants to go back to work after having a baby. I can honestly say I've been there done that and things will be ok with Kate.

She is such a doll and growing so fast. Love the pictures of her.

Jana

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm glad you are liking work! I miss travel talk too! :) That is fun that Kate rolls over so much! Shaylie knows how but she does not do it very often!

Camie said...

Yay for rolling over. I think as soon as they can roll over they are fine to sleep on their tummys. My opinion anyways. I am glad things went smoothly at work. It is nice to have another outlet sometimes.

Kelli Eudis said...

Hey Robyn,
Yeah I was going to try to come for Erin's graduation last weekend, but it just didn't work out for me. Flights were super expensive and gas is just ridiculous. But I am coming FOR SURE the first week in August :) My mom comes out here for the summer May 15. So that'll be nice. I miss you guys to!! I still can't wait to see Kate, she really is so so adorable.

Me and The Boys said...

no worries about Kate rolling over in her crib... I think the whole issue is if they can't breathe they can't roll out of it,but where she is rolling and doesn't have pillows and stuffed animals to worry about...Brayden slept on his tummy from day 1!

Cassidy Legg said...

Hey! Sorry about Monday it was a busy day. I know lame excuse I suck..... I promise I am taking you out for a birthday lunch. How is the bike riding going?