Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Doctor Checkup

Kate went in for her third round of immunizations on Monday.  It was supposed to be her 6 months check-up, but I had to reschedule twice and it ended being more like her 7 1/2 appointment. I dread watching her being poked with needles. She did so well. She didn't even cry after the first injection and maybe cried for 5 seconds after the other. She is much braver than I am. She weighed in at 17.2 lbs (44%), 27 inches long (59%) and head circumference (17.2) (63%). 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun Fun. I hate shots too. Isn't that sad when your baby does better than you at shots? That's how it is with Shaylie and I :) i think that life might be slowing down so we will have to get together and do something soon!

Kelli Eudis said...

ok. I am so mad right now. I went in to open up the photos of Kate and Ava on the grass that I uploaded today and they are NOT there and I already deleted them from my camera, thinking they were fine. AHhhh. this hasnt happened and their were some really cute ones. I do have the bath tub ones and a few of Kate on the grass. But one of my favorites of Kate is gone :( I'm so sad.

Thanks for coming out. We had so much fun and miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Kate is so cute! You are quite the world traveler. I am jealous of your job some days.
Ava and Kate are too cute together.