Saturday, April 12, 2008

California


                   

For my Birthday Konan sorta surprised me with a trip to California. We had a ton fun! We went to Disneyland, which is one of our favorite places. Even though Kate won't remember anything , we loved seeing her reaction to all the sights and sounds. She was able to go on most of the rides with no problem. Except on Pirates of the Caribbean a gust of wind hit her in the face and she screamed the rest of the ride! I felt so bad for the other people on our boat. Also if you wondering Disneyland has a baby center on Main Street where you can nurse and change. All and all it was another great trip to "The Land!"

 The next day we went to Laguna Beach. (No, we didn't go there to look for LC and Kristin. I've  been going there with my family since I was young.) We ate at my favorite taco stand "El Taco Loco" and hung out on the beach. Kate loved griping the sand with her toes. The rest of the day was spent hitting favorite shopping spots (South Coast Plaza and The Grove.) That night we hopped on plane back to St. George. Kate slept the entire plane ride home.  It was a great way to spend my 25th Birthday! 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are amazing! That is awsome that Kate has not slowed you down at all! She must be a really good baby!

Me and The Boys said...

Oh you guys would be the best tour guides! I would definitely have to track down and stalk LC and Kristin though! What fun memories you guys are making! Love you guys!

The Morrisons... said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you guys had fun. Kate is too cute.

Staci said...

Happy Birthday Robyn!!! What a fun trip. I am glad that you are still taking advantage of free flights! We were too scared to take Chandler on a plane when he was that young. He still hasn't been on one! That's what happens when you don't fly for free anymore... It's a good trade-off though:) Call me this week so we can get together. I want to meet miss Kate!

carly k said...

Happy birthday! What a wonderful way to spend number 25!

Camie said...

I am so glad you guys are still doing what you love to do...plus kate is a doll face!