Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Family Fun in Phoenix



Last weekend we flew down to Phoenix to visit Konan's brother and family. I totally failed at taking pictures on that trip. I managed to snap a few at the Mesa Temple. For pictures of the family see Karisti's blog she did a great job!

Well today is officially my last day of maternity leave. I will be going back part-time working Thurs and Fri. Even though it's only two days it is going to be so hard. For the past three months a couple hours is the longest I have been away from Kate. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Staci said...

Fun trip! Tomorrow will probably be a tough day...you will do great though! Give a couple weeks and see how it goes! We need to get together again soon. I have Kate's outfit for ya.

Unknown said...

Good luck at work! I hope that you have a good couple of days! We will have to try to get together again soon!

Cassidy Legg said...

I cant belive how big and cute she is getting. SHe is cuter than ever before. Monday lunch still k

Camie said...

Okay she really is a doll...I can't wait to meet her in person. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. WOW!

Good luck at work...I am sure you will miss her lots, but it will be good.

Me and The Boys said...

your loss is our gain! I hope we get to see kate tons while your at work! You'll do great! Phoenix was fun with you guys! We rock at scene it! tv edition...who knew?