Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back again..for real!!!






Ok, I went out of town again.  This time is was up to Driggs, ID for family reunion on my side and then down to Aberdeen, ID to visit Konan's side. It was great fun to see everyone after so long. I think Kate is done with being on the road for awhile. She did not sleep well at all! She woke up every hour at night! Now that we're back at home she has settled into a much better sleep routine. Thank goodness!!! 

Also just wanted to wish two very special people a late Happy Birthday! First, Happy Birthday Kelli on the 20th! Hope it was great and you and Ava had fun celebrating together. Sorry, this was the only picture of you I could find on my computer. Also Happy Birthday to my husband Konan on the 19th! You are such a wonderful husband and father. We are so lucky to have you in our lives. We love you!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good blog! You people must use Vista!

Kelli Eudis said...

Thanks Rob. Where are we in that picture. Wish I had a scanner. I have some funny ones from back in the day. "Yeah way back." What was it you kept saying that new years eve with Kristy? miss you.

Kelli Eudis said...

Okay, Just kidding. I figured it out. Dowtown 16th street when you came to visit :) Don't get out much. hahaha.

Camie said...

It seems we can't keep up with all your adventuring. I am glad has settled into a little better sleep routine since being home. Traveling is always hard on the little guys!