Saturday, October 25, 2008

On the road again...

*Last trip to Boston (circa 2005) at Fenway Park.


I thought I would be sticking around St. George for a few weeks, but I'm off again on Tuesday. I'm going for a work conference in Newport, RI and then spending a couple of days in Boston afterward. This is the third year I have gone to this particular conference. Last year it was in Kauai and the year before it was in Puerto Rico. Since I'm now part-time I didn't plan on attending this year. Last minute changes happened and now I get to go! I'll post pictures when I get back.

On a side note two of my favorite shows on TV right now are The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. I've already decided on who I'm voting for so it's fun to just kick back and get a good laugh at all things political. SNL has been pretty funny too. Tina Fey does a wicked Sarah Palin impression and last Thursday it was great to have Will Ferrell back to reprise his roll as George W.

3 comments:

Camie said...

Honestly Rob I would love a visit anytime...it would be a blast.

Katie said...

I swear, you two have the absolute funnest life. Im a little jealous! Kate is so cute! Shes quite the traveler too!

Anonymous said...

Girl! I don't think there is a woman on the planet that travels as much as you do! You travel in style too. No fair! have fun!

I love your life, for you!!