Sunday, January 25, 2009

Out and about

Exploring the lava rocks 
Kate's mode of transportation down to the beach
Cutest beach girl ever!
Not a bad view
Last weekend the girls (me, my mom, and Kate) headed for the beach. Flights looked decent so we hopped on a plane and headed to Kauai. My battery on my camera died right when we got there, but I was able to get a few cute pictures of Kate at the beach.  Kate did amazing on flights I was so nervous for the 6 hour flight, but she played with her toys took two long naps. The flight attendants all loved her and one even held Kate for twenty minutes and showed her around the airplane!  Another funny thing is that on Kauai there are roosters everywhere. Whenever a rooster would crow Kate would do her best crow in return. It was great little get away. Boy, do I love my flight benefits!

5 comments:

Jill said...

SOOO Jealous!!!!! WiSH I could just hop on a plane and go somewhere warm or had a super good discount like you!!!!!! She is growing soooooo fast I can't believe it!!!

Unknown said...

Robyn you are amazing! You just go and go!

The Morrisons... said...

So not fair! Can you get me a job!?

Camie said...

no kidding about your flight benefits and not only that but your perfect little girl .I can't believe how well she does on the flights. YOu are lucky. She is such a cute beach babe.

Katie said...

When we were in there we thought the roosters were so weird. Those puppies were everywhere. Your job does have some pretty sweet perks!