Saturday, January 31, 2009

going back a couple weeks...

Kate in her ears at D-land
Brad and Angelina!
Dustin Hoffman
b Above:Beyonce  / Below:Anne Hathaway
Ok this trip happened before Kauai, but I had to show my paparazzi pictures from the Golden Globes. We were down in Cali with Konan's fam to go to Disneyland. It was the day we were heading home and we had a couple of hours to kill until our flight back to SGU. Anyway I thought it might be nice to show Konan the LA temple.  We did a drive by of the LA temple and continued down Santa Monica Blvd and next thing we knew we could see the red carpet. We joined the screaming fans and paparazzi at a chain link fence outside where all the celebrities were getting out their cars.  You'll need to enlarge the photos to even get a sense of who it is. It was a totally random experience, but a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

holy crap! is this the day we left CA....I am so sticking with you guys next time....You guys always see the cool stuff!

Unknown said...

I clicked on over from Katie's blog. That is so neat that you were so close to the red carpet without planning to be!

I am fascinated by all of your traveling and adventures!

Happy Birthday to Kate! My Kate turns 2 on February 6th. :-)

Katie said...

I can totally picture you and Konan among the screaming fans...