Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Kate!!!

Rocking chair from Great-Grandma Bywater
Inspecting the presents
Before
After
"Are you sure I can do this?"

Kate celebrated her first birthday last Tuesday. I can't believe she's already one year old! We love you so much! Here are a few of her favorite things...

Favorite Food: Blueberries (hence the blueberries on her cupcake)
Favorite Place: The beach
Favorite Animals: Cats and Roosters
Favorite Song: Patty-Cake
Favorite Activity: Practicing walking and going down the stairs

7 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

Favorite Aunt: Karisti
Right??? She is the cutest! I love that she ♥'s blueberries! So cute! I love the pigtails!

Kelli Eudis said...

Oh Happy Birthday Kate! I can't believe she's 1 already and her hair is getting so long. I'll have to get back to you on the girls trip. We are going to do it someday, but now that I got my eyes done and braces we're a little tighter :) Fun. But hopefully soon.

kimberly said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is one already. Cute cake for her.

Staci said...

Can you believe our babies are already one? Crazy is all I can say. Fun, but heartbreaking too. They just grow way too fast. Kay, I know I have issues, but I keep forgetting to program your number in my phone and the text message is long gone. Would you mind sending it to me again-or just call me? We need to catch up and let the little ones play. Hope to talk to ya soon!

Camie said...

ONE ALREADY!! Wowzers...shes a doll! Happy birthday kate!

Marcie said...

Your Kate is adoreable. I cant believe you have a one year old, I swear it was just yesterday someone told me you were close to having your baby. Its so good to see what you are up to!

The Morrisons... said...

I know I say this all the time but, she is so stinkin' cute. Happy Birthday Kate!