Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fun with Konan and friends

Kristy and Eve
 Little Eve
Kate and Shaylie chilling on the swings
Kate and Kendall
Konan and his "creation"

For an early B-Day celebration (which is in April) Konan planned a fun weekend in L.A. We had such a great time!  The first night we ate a great Mexican restaurant in Santa Monica and then spent the evening relaxing at the hotel spa. The next morning we went for run through Beverly Hills checking out all the amazing houses and shops. The rest of the day was spent at "The Grove" it's an outdoor mall that has all my favorite shopping spots. We ate the Cheesecake Factory and Konan ordered a hamburger that was on a  hard crusty roll.  He couldn't eat it without tearing his mouth up. Konan got creative and took the wheat bread from the basket and turned it into a make shift hamburger bun. Don't really know why I'm writing about this, but I had to explain the picture. I can't believe the only picture I have of the L.A.  trip is Konan and his ugly hamburger. Wow, I'm the worst picture taker!

Anyway, lately I've been able to catch up with some friends which has been great. A couple of weeks ago I spent some time with Cass and Kendall (I can't get over little and sweet she is.)  This week I spent a few sunny days at the park. One day with some SkyWest pals and another with Kristy Allred (used to be Downey) and her newest addition Eve. She looked so cute and was such good little baby. We were there for a couple of hours and she didn't make a peep! 

Also big thanks to Grandma Elaine and Aunt Karisti for helping tend Kate over the weekend. I'm sure Kate had a blast with her cousins!

5 comments:

Camie said...

sounds like some good down time. Catching up with friends is one of my favorite things.

and I gotta give Konan props on the burger!

Me and The Boys said...

We loved every second of it! Glad you guys had fun! OOH gross...I can't get over that he ordered a hamburger at The Cheesecake Factory!

Katie said...

I dont think im doing anything. email me and we can figure something out. that would be fun! tennisgirl99@hotmail.com

The Morrisons... said...

YES...How fun! I would love to see you. Are you bringing Kate? My email is mccallmorrison@gmail.com or you can give me yours and I will give you my number.

The Morrisons... said...

It was so fun to see you guys. Kate is adorable. If you guys ever come down and want a babysitter...give me a call. Sorry, I was so disorganized and a mess. Ha. I will call you when I come to SG next and we can get together.