Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Grand Canyon and beyond...


I was freezing!!!
View from the plane window

Ok, I'm a bad blogger! Since the last post there has been a flurry of activity with our family. First, Konan and his mom went to visit family in Portland. That same week I went to Ashland, OR  to visit the newest addition to the Bywater side, Wren Forester Bywater (Great outdoorsy name, huh?) While I was on my way home from Ashland, Konan was on his way up to Salt Lake to take in the Jazz/Lakers game (We won!) Konan and I were able to say "Hi" in SLC airport before going our separate ways again. Finally, for Valentine's Day Konan and I stole away to Vegas for short getaway.  Whew! 

On our Vegas getaway we stayed at the Trump, went to the Blue Man Group and then the next day we went on a Grand Canyon excursion. Our trip to Vegas ended up being fun, but not exactly relaxing. Here are a few pictures from the Grand Canyon...

2 comments:

The Morrisons... said...

Next time you come down we should get together. You, Katie and I. That would be fun.

Camie said...

No wonder you don't have time to blog....sounds exciting!